b Purely Gibberish

Friday, June 29, 2007

Kitchen Business!

We're making dinner this evening (Ain, Shak and I) when we started singing songs - well, actually we always do that, one will start to sing and the rest of us will join in, singing along wholeheartedly..heh, I do enjoy having a company that loves singing =) ...anyway, this evening we sang this particular song - which dated years ago - when primary school uniform was my 'favourite' weekdays attire and listening to 'Rickdee's weekly Top 40' is a must thing to do on weekends. I had forgotten all about the song - until this evening. It was Semi-Charmed Life by Third Eye Blind. I scrambled the internet looking for the song just now; found it hosted in someone's multiply site, download it, and here I am listening to it over and over again. I can't help it. I found my temporary fountain of youth. It feels like I'm 12 again. I love retro hits and I'd love to dance. Heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home