b Purely Gibberish

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Back In Action.

Yes, I am back in the hospital-starting today. Yeay. And guess who I met today? First, it was Dr. Matthew in A&E- and he still recognizes me!! Yippie!! (sorry Amira, Dr. Andrew wasn't around so I couldn't say "hi" to him on your behalf). I was watching Dr. Cyrus suture one massive laceration later in the morning; and I couldn't help it but to put some sheepish grin on my face every now and then reminiscing the moment when I did my first suture; with Dr. Matthew. Plus, the suturing today took place in the same cubicle where I met Mr. Joseph Mc Namara(the guy who said my eyes look like the opel stones)..I wonder how's he doing now.

When I was going up to the theater this afternoon, I met my secret (obviously not a secret anymore) crush when I did my Urology attachment two months ago. Yerp, Dr. M Floyd himself. I nodded and said hi..and miraculously he didn't only says hi back, he was asking me "how are you?" and he smiled!!!!! I am definitely sure I was in cloud 9..teehee.. Dr. M Floyd is definitely in a very very good mood today, plus he look so handsome without those ugly whitecoat on! I am in LOVE-for sure!*grin*

You must be wondering why on earth I would be so happy just because some random doctor smiles and says hi to me. Well first, he isn't just some random doctor; he is THE Mr. Darcy in real world. Arrogant, full of pride, mysterious, random...well, read Pride and Prejudice then you'll know what I mean. Second, usually Dr. M Floyd rarely acknowledge anyone unimportant, e.g. students - or should I say very very rarely- it's hard to have him even just smiles at you, let alone says hi. Heh. I told you, he is Mr. Darcy for real!

Anyway, I enjoyed much of my time in the hospital today and the opportunity of meeting really awesome doctors making me itch for more adventure. Will be back in the hospital-definitely. Not that I have anything else to do! Okay folks, later!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG i soo miss andrew n floyd! hah so jelezzz!!! the second if u meet andrew next time, pls pls pls remember how he looks like, so that u can describe to me every spot and each inch of details on his face and gorgeous bod ok! HAH im such a pathetic stalker.

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home