b Purely Gibberish

Monday, June 18, 2007

Crossing Roads.

I just realized today that I really hate crossing roads. Was on my way (alone) to Dunnes Store to get some stuff; and the fact just hit me on the head. "I HATE CROSSING THE ROADS". Doesn't matter if it's big or small, I just don't like it. Makes my heart beat so fast and my palm sweating. Though I act so tough; God knows I'm trembling inside. I genuinely hate it.

Anything could happen while you're crossing the road. Constant images that kept playing in my head were;
1) a person crossing a road, tripped, fell and hit by a car.
2) a person crossing a road, dropped something, picked it up and hit by a car.
3) a person crossing a road, hit by drunken driver.
...actually there are more obscene images which I don't think should be shared with anyone here.

Well, to think it metaphorically, crossing a road is like going through life itself. Crossing to the other side is like moving-on to the next chapter, embracing new changes in life. There are 1001 things that could go wrong while you're crossing, but the other side of the road look tempting enough that it outweigh the risks. Most of the time, you're just really have to get to the other side; i.e. you just need to change yourself. Fullstop.

I hate changes and scared of it. Well, having someone to hold my hand while I am at it wouldn't be a bad idea would it? ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger Valjam Boyd said...

Once, I crossed a busy road while listening to my mp3 and texting on my hp..then a stranger said to me, "u're inviting death just now"...

hmmmmm

11:24 AM  
Blogger fAraHnaDiaH said...

whoaa..i'd say the same thing to you!

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home