b Purely Gibberish

Thursday, June 28, 2007

To My Dearest Friend.

Years ago we've promised to be together
through sunshine, clouds and rain
You've promised to lend me your shoulder
whenever I need to shed these tears of pain

I was so happy you see
I thought this is the way we'll always be
my heart was jumping with glee
everytime I'm thinking about 'you and me'

we talked about everything under the sun
your favourite cookies, my favourite buns
You and I; we always have fun
yeah we have fun talking all right- from dusk 'till dawn!
You're my lovely darlin', I'm your sweet hun

We're in it together-this friendship game
going through obstacles, hardship and pain
in the final battle we're defeated-oh so lame!
we started to drift apart-we've forgot about each other every now and then

As time went by and the seasons pass
I grew up and soon I realize
how childish and immature I was
Holding on to something that will never last
'you and me' now became a dream in the past

Now here I am - on my own
you have someone else- that's where you belong
let me for the last time reminisce our memory - alone
soon I'd say good bye to it- to 'you and me' I'd say so long.


Love,
Farah

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Farah, don't feel too bad as friends come and go.

11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home