b Purely Gibberish

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

And It Was Time to Say Goodbye.

Bournemouth was a great escapade; a vacation I needed to clear up my mind. Adam was such a gentleman and a great friend, drove us around when he got better things to do. I'd say, I miss him already. But I miss the beach, a little bit more. :)

Spending time with his family made me realize how much I miss my own. His family was so nice, I personally love his dad- he's so funny! Sighh...no matter how boring my home could be, no matter how solemn everything is over there (at the other side of the continent), home is where the heart is...apparently; and Adam said, "family is overrated"!

Muummmyyyyyyyyyy I need a hug!!! =(

Currently I am succumbing to temptation-'sleep'. The weather has been so dull lately, all I can think about is to have a very very very long nap...wake me up when September comes.
------------------------------------------------------------

Off topic discussion-When I know I did the right thing, though it hurts oh so dearly, wrapping myself with pain, my poor heart feels like dying, I should stick to it because it is the right thing, right?

I am getting worn out, struggling, resurfaced and drawn back in this ongoing battle. In times like this I really need a shoulder to cry on...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home