b Purely Gibberish

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Sigh...

Currently listening to my list of '2006 summer songs' and swimming in old emotions, did feel like summer last year. Hmm...today last year, I can't remember what I did..ohh wait, I came back to KL from Sabah and then straight to my hometown in Johore.

Sigh...wonder what everyone back home is doing now.

A year later, all grown up? Maybe... Yeah, I've learned "suki desu" (japanese term, "to like") someone, got my heart broken too..hehe..I was too eager, immature, demanding and too forward perhaps. He never once mentioned about his feelings until the very end. Hmm..never mind. But, lately I've been getting this call from "anonymous" number, sometimes I wish it was him. Teehee.. I wish!

Well, this feelings reminded me of one more thing! This time around, a year ago..he called me in the middle of the night and made me giggled like mad..hehe..

Hmm...chotto matte kudasai..haihh.. never mind...

Good night everyone!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who's that guy? Lala lala lala lala..... *singing*

Weh Farah, ko buat ape kat rumah?
Aku tgh bertapa ni, dah nak 2minggu tak kuar2 rumah, ngehehehe

3:03 PM  
Blogger fAraHnaDiaH said...

he is Mr-I-am-Not-Available-Right-Now -Please-Leave-A-Message-After- The-Beep

Hehe

1:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

wei balik mesia weiii skang nih mesia cam ireland ujan tiap2 ari... syok wei!!!

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home