b Purely Gibberish

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Determination And Hard Work.

What am I up to today? Hehe...cleaning up and mowing my backyard of course~ I've been putting it on hold since last month. The backyard already looks like a jungle - yes, that bad. If there were snakes in Ireland I believe my backyard would be a lovely sanctuary for them. Since today the sun shine gloriously and I just couldn't sit around doing nothing (like usual).

Before

21st century machinery!

After

happy me ;)

After 4 hours of hard labour, being viciously bitten by red ants, hands full of blisters, an hour in the shower; now I'm feeling like all my limbs could be detached from their sockets and my back is killing me. Ouwwchh... I need a masseuse, please.

3 Comments:

Blogger Valjam Boyd said...

gilos rajinnnnnnn.....

11:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoaaa...gune pisau jer...hebat2

6:23 PM  
Blogger fAraHnaDiaH said...

wehehe... nk exercise.. :p

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home