b Purely Gibberish

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Summer Song.



Follow me.
Beat Crusaders

Follow me.
Baby, I won't let you leave if you believe in me,
And i always set you free from all those yesteryears.
But you don't know how much, i got believe in you.

I was staring at your shoulder shivering,
in such a coldest summer breeze,
Meanwhile, I wonder why we're here.
Look for the line between love and friends,
We'll be twisting ourselves again.

I was standing at the corner on the street,
watching the wheels are turning free,
Waiting to back up on my feet.

Reading a line between night and day,
I'll be twisting myself again.

Follow me,
Follow me...
Baby, I won't let you leave if you believe in me,
If you believe in me...
And I always set you free from all those yesteryears.
Ooh...

But you don't know how much...

Follow me,
Baby, I won't let you leave if you believe in me,
And I always set you free from all those yesteryears.
But you don't know how much, i got believe in you...


This song used to be my 'summer song'- summer '06. Made me smile each time I listen to it. Catchy beat; I simply love it! It's been a while since I last listen to this song. And if it wasn't because of my I-tunes accidentally played the song just now, I don't know if I'll ever listen to it again.

And it caught me off guard when I was suddenly being so emotional over this song. I almost cried as soon as this song hit the chorus.

I miss those days when my heart was filled with laughter and joy, sharing every details of my life with my best friend. He was the one who made me listen to this song in the first place. Hate to admit it, sometimes in the loneliest days and in the loneliest nights; I feel my heart aching for those laughter that both of us once shared.

I feel so old....and those friendship and laughter- feel like they are starting to slip away, aging and forgotten..

Guess it's true when people said 'we will only start to appreciate things that are no longer ours'.

Adiosu yuujin~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home