b Purely Gibberish

Friday, April 13, 2007

Shopping list.

....I've walked too far to turn back...

-farah-


I went to Dunnes Store and Aldi just now with neither shopping list in my hand nor any cash in my purse. I am always like this, buying whatever suits my mood at that time and financially I am usually all over the place. I need to get myself a personal accountant. Anyway, because I didn't have a shopping list, I made one up instantly. Looking around shelves of cereals, cookies, pasta and youghurt; I've decided to make pasta tuna baked for lunch. See, I wasn't that helpless. :)

So, the things I need are :
Tuna
Campbell mushroom soup
Fusili Pasta
Onion
Pepper
Mature Cheddar cheese

I've already walked halfway home when I realized I forgot to buy the cheese. Darn! Okay, only Snickers for lunch today. Remember kids, do make a groceries list before you go out shopping.

The sun is shining and I am totally hot the weather is so hot. Vanilla ice cream dipped in chocolate would be nice - like the one I had in Supermacs the other day. Yummmyy... Sometimes I can be a total nanny to myself - by being a total freak about diet and stuff. But then again, I WAS the girl you'd envy because I can totally eat anything and doesn't put on weight. I miss the hungry monster in me. Nowadays, the effect of eating a piece of bread was like eating a plate of rice..ohh I am ageing too soon.. But that doesn't stop me from eating a bar of Snickers everyday! Haha!

Anyway, currently I am waiting patiently for my new duvet cover to dry up - which is now hanging freely on the clothes line in the backyard. Managed to find a nice one when I was in Dublin, and it was cheap too!

Ohh..and I bought myself a bag from GAP and the most important item is a pair of Converse shoes! Yeay!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home