b Purely Gibberish

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Marriage

.....in my defense, my heart was badly hurt too.

-farah-

I was chatting with my sister on the phone and what could make a better topic than 'marriage'? She is now 24 years of age, has had multiple ex-boyfriends since high school, currently having three men asking for her hand in marriage whom she couldn't care less to consider. I am practically jealous. I, on the other hand seems to have enough 'men repellent' aura all over my face. She laughed at me for being too childish about relationship. She said, "Someone out there really meant for you, just wait. He'll come around when his head can make enough sense and realize he just couldn't live without you." Yeah right, easy for you to say.

Anyway, sometimes I am just too tired to even bother - but then life gives me a knock on the head - multiple times. Yesterday, I found out that my sister's friend-whom is currently only 19 years of age got married. Plus, Intan showed me her list of friends who are also going to get married soon. The other day, my friend from college told me that our friend(also from the same college) - guess what-yes, got married.

I feel...pathetic for wanting a stable relationship. Thank goodness my maternal instinct hasn't kick in yet. But, nowadays I realized looking at babies make me feel I really, badly, want one too. NoOooOoooo..it couldn't be. Heh, bad imagination. Shoohh shoohh!

Anyway, don't get me wrong. I am not desperate just yet. Besides - it's every girls' dream to find her knight in shining armor right?

p/s: just so everyone knows, my japanese name is;

Your Japanese Name Is...

Miyoko Shimizu

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The day will come! Forsure!

12:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lepakla... ape nk kawen cepat2 ni... heh

10:04 PM  
Blogger fAraHnaDiaH said...

bukan nk kawen cepat, tapi kengkadang nk jugakk...hihihi...i think i need to get myself busy around the ward la..heiiii...cepatla abis osce..

10:07 PM  
Blogger Farah Haida said...

hehe. no worries. kalau jodoh, tak ke mane. My friends all over the place are getting married too... Sometimes pressure gak but we will wait for the right time ^_^. Have fun first =)

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home