b Purely Gibberish

Thursday, April 12, 2007

NORMAL

I wish things could be normal, like it used to. But then, define normal. A girl whom had her heart broken all the time may define that as normal. A boy whom never had a friend around may define that as normal. A man born with 11 fingers may define that as normal. Maybe normal is what we get ourselves used to. To eat rice everyday maybe sounds abnormal to some culture, but when you are used to doing it; it'll become normal to you. It's normal to pee in the Corrib river every night for two years (and get the water contaminated with cryptosporodium) - at least that's what the man said in defence against raging Galway citizens.

When you cannot do the things you normally do, your heart secretly longing for it.

Well, I don't even know what's normal for me anymore. The fact that everything is turning upside down and inside out making me feel vulnerable. Adapting myself to changes that kept pushing me off my limits. Maybe that is what normal for me. Life kept changing and forcing me to catch up with it.

I miss the urology team. Dr. F and Dr. C, the patients and the operation theater number 5. Finished with urology last week and it was a beautiful end to a beautiful attachments(?). Everyone was happy and smiling-maybe due to the fact it was Good Friday and the weather was gorgeous. But we didn't say goodbye to anyone from the urology team in the end - except for two patients; Miss Maher and Miss Nolan whose being released that day. Went to the town with Amira in the afternoon and bought myself a pair of red shoes from Penneys-which I did wear straight away!

Went to Dublin with Sarinah and Aimi the next day - had a blast weekend with the girls. The highlight of the trip was when we went to the National Botanics Garden. I love it there, and the squirrels love me! Haha-not! To Gmah, Aiza, Aini, Tina and Sarah; thanks for making our visit to Dublin an enjoyable one!

3 Comments:

Blogger jeem said...

dear,
i think tak salah wat abnormal things once in a while.it's like spices in life!sweetness jd tak special lagi if we taste it all the time.

5:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey if miss em, pegila jgk2 st. pius. then say hi. pastu ckp ur friend says hi too. heh

7:56 PM  
Blogger fAraHnaDiaH said...

hehe..yerp jeem you are right, but sometimes things are too spicy for me to handle :p

aiyoohh amira, kalau la aku begitu brave and bold, dah lame dah aku pi pius tuu..haihhh..

7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home