b Purely Gibberish

Sunday, April 01, 2007

A Fun Weekend!!

It was a wonderful one, really! On Saturday, I had attended a program organized by PPIMG (Galway Malaysian Muslim Students Soc) - a get together to talk about our role as Muslim students. Eye opening and full of reminders; sometimes I do forget about my purposes in life, and I am blessed to be surrounded by those who kept reminding me! Anyway, that guy from Belfast who conducted half of the program, he - is a genius. He knows everything from history, to politics and general knowledge; I could listen to him talking whole day through and I don't think I'll feel bored. I did enjoy the program, but half of my mind was worrying about the hall bookings that cost the society 96 Euros - hope I can talk our way out with Ellen i.e. the Sports hall secretary tomorrow. The most enjoying part about the program besides the delicious lunch prepared by Liyana (with no doubt) was the work out a.k.a. dancing session with Ain. Gosh, she is a talented dancer. Graceful and coordinated. I, one the other hand was all over the place. Haha.

Today, we had a peer-teaching session with Marisa, Pulut, Kak Meady and Kak Aini. They are walking and breathing Tally and O' Connor(our clinical skill textbook). They remember everything and skillfully demonstrating the physical examination. I hope I can be like them soon. It was fun to spend the afternoon with the girls - revising the clinical skills and general physical examinations of which I am now starting to forget (been spending more time with urology nowadays).

Later in the evening, we played basketball. The most shocking thing was, suddenly I became a sharp shooter and rarely miss to get a point. Hah! As Aishah and I accidentally wore the same t-shirt, we decided to pair up as a team. We had so much fun teasing Diyana and Ayesha-the other team. At one point during the game I couldn't stop laughing as if I was poisoned by laughing gas. My mood fluctuation is beginning to confuse me as well. Haha. Not long after that, Idah and I learnt to play tennis with Ain and Lisz, but I don't think tennis is for me. I was - too inadequate. Badminton is more of my game. :p

Idah cook lovely dinner tonight - chicken soup plus potato and anchovies in chilli. Hot and spicy -but nothing that I couldn't handle. I miss spending time with those girls in Ardillaun especially the time when we prayed and recite the Qur'an together. I think that what brought us together in the first place.

Ohh well, I am so tired now. I really should be asleep. Hope I can watch nephrectomy procedure tomorrow...InsyaAllah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home