b Purely Gibberish

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

If You Knew.

If you only knew,
I’ve learned a lot from you.
I’ve learned to smile;
I’ve learned to laugh,
I’ve learned to love;
I’ve learned to miss you.
I’ve learned to feel hatred and anger.
And I was angry with myself,
And I once hated you.

Say, I did learn a lot.
I do.
I learnt to forget.
I learnt to forget you.

Alas, thank you.

Alas, thank you.

=========================================

Today, I've witnessed my first ever non-invasive surgery-took place in theatre No. 5. Too bad that I am now attach to the urology team or else I'd be watching cranial surgery or cardiac resuscitation instead of cystoscopy and 'JJ stent' replacement procedure, but I'd say I am all too excited to notice! Hehe. Besides, there is always first time for everything, isn't it?

Ward round is on 730am tomorrow, believe me. And after that, yeahhh we are in for more surgery tomorrow! Bring all the catheters in fellas!!

p/s: I like Dr. F though he said to us, "never bleep me twice" with ohh that so authoritative voice and I whispered to Chin Chuan, "he is so stuck up". I like him , I do!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha.....well c him again tomorrow at quarter 7! and FIND his ring! -if there's any. hahahha

7:24 PM  
Blogger fAraHnaDiaH said...

fingers crossed, hope there isn't any! XD

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home