b Purely Gibberish

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Who Would've Guessed?


Who would've guessed that it would be raining-WHOLE DAY THROUGH-today? Sigh....so much of the well planned trip to Corrib river to take some photos. Sigh...and as much as I hate to admit it, I miss you-again.

I end up sleeping like I have nothing else better to do (hint: Anatomy paper is on Tuesday).


I guess I am so beaten up when it comes to the issue of emotions and feelings. I can't help it, i am a softie inside. Gahhhh!!

I wish it'll snow again this year. This pic was taken on 25th Dec 2004. The first snow ever in my life. So little snow, yet well appreciated by all of us-that minute form of snow-creature says it all. Precious memories I'd say.

Am I allowed to cry now? Such a baby-I know.

It's been forever since I last heard of Mr. Craig David. This one is quite nice, love the song.

1 Comments:

Blogger pulut said...

be strong n try to stop crying though it hurts so much..

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home