b Purely Gibberish

Thursday, April 13, 2006

What the???




This is what I did yesterday. Hehehe...stalking the lads across the street- just for fun, no other reason(I think), mind you. It's quite an adventure, really. Being the person who watches, not the person who is being watched. I felt more superior. Oh yes, this is Liam. The one I had mentioned once. He is our landlady/landlord's son. Nice lad, love to smile and friendly too.

We went to the old house yesterday to check out if there are any bills or letters for us. Yes, there were a few junk letters from An Post about tv licence. For goodness sake, for the last time - WE DO NOT HAVE ANY TV!!!!!. Electricity bill from ESB is costing us a fortune. There were some advertisment flyers as well...and suddenly, I noticed a postcard. It was from my friend who is currently studying psychology in Adelaide, Australia. Yeay!! A postcard for ME~!!! She apologizes for her misbehaviour towards me months ago-I don't mind anyway, no worries(I'm an understanding person, honestly!). She said she was having depressive personality disorder during that time( I have it all the time-hehehe).

Nowadays, any medical term is useful as an excuse, don't you think so? My physiology lecturer once mentioned that PMS is an acceptable excuse for a woman(currently in menstrual cycle ONLY) if she accidently kills someone, and that is written in code of law. Fancy that. That reminds me of the movie 'Keeping Mum'. Starring Rowan Atkinson, Maggie Smith and few other actors/actresses. Hillarious! You should watch it. It's about killing people too- it's a very cute movie. Sorry, I am having PMS as well, that is why I think killing people is cute. Du'hh!

Have this ever cross your mind before? What do you get if you cross these faces :
74% Aaliyah + 73% Mariah Carey +70% J Lo + 66% Christy Turlington + 67% Beyonce +62% Michelle Yeoh + 70% Lucy Liu = ?
Well, to give you an honest answer, it is actually equals to ME , hahahhaha....bet you didn't think of that at all~!!! Me too!! Actually, you must be wondering what am I talking about. I am definitely NOT making this up. All the fact can be found here. Try it yourselves and tell me, which celebrity you too, resemble. Hehehehe... =)

Now, I am going out with Najmi- AGAIN! When will I study???? God knows....

Note:thanks for the postcard dear, I'll write to you soon.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, u r pretty indeed but a little part of me saying that no matter how good u look..it never potray the ugly diseases in ur heart trying to judge people and only treat people nice if only they follow ur ways.

Jealousy is an extremely ugly thing.It even gets worse if u spreads bad words about others to other people.I hope u ll change for the better and hopefully u ll find ur future husband,definitely not Adam in ur class.

Just for the record,a jawa girl filled with hatred & jealousy towards others is FAR closely resemble the honourable late aliyah.Bloggers can be deceiving in their own words ,but only if the true colours are revealed,people will know why the heck u still dont have a bf by now.F....d up character due to low human skills and low understanding of others.

6:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG,this is wayyyyyyyy too informative for me.I cn sense a little bit of tension over here.

7:44 PM  
Blogger Adilla Nur said...

at least when I talk bad about someone I don't use the anonymous nametag...and I'd watch my grammar! =p

"FAR closely resemble?"

rofl

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home