b Purely Gibberish

Thursday, April 06, 2006

LOVE...is the truth really is out there? Actually, shall I say, is the one for me really is out there?


I've been browsing some of my friends' page in friendster-when I should be studying!!-but it doesn't matter now-eh, it matters, but I will study later. After I am done with this post-maybe. hehehhe =)

Okay, okay..now back to the purpose why am I writing this. Oh yes, I was browsing some of my friend's page in friendster-I have mention that. Sorry. Anyway, while I was looking around, I can't help but to notice my secondary school junior's page,what actually caught my eye was, her picture with her boyfriend-what a cute looking couple.

We both were once went to the same school. I knew her somewhat because she is my sister's classmate. She is normal, ordinary girl. Though she seems like having sugar-high moment now and then-she is quite a chatter, fancy having me saying that. But that is not the whole point . The point is she has found the love of her life-in Switzerland! She has found love in Switzerland, with a cute looking local citizen of Switzerland!!! What is she doing there in Switzerland? I am not really sure, but what's more important is, two souls having saperated across the world all these while had finally found each other. And eventhough both of them are just 19 years old, and have a lot ahead of them(probably will find other love eventually)-it doesn't matter, yet. They have found each other. Right now, they have each other to go through life with. They have each other to cuddle, muddle, doodle or whatever lovers do when they are in love. And probably, he is THE ONE for her....and she is just 19 years old. I am darn jealous.

Is there really is THE ONE for me out there? If there is such a person, I really, really, really wanted to give him a piece of my mind-for keeping me waiting these long. Yes, I've never practically involve with anyone ever-laugh as you want. And I'll be 21 this year and I am now feeling really insecure. I have gone across the world(kind of) if that is what it takes to find him-yet here I am, all alone. God, I am getting tired of waiting... can I cry now? I don't want lust(which there is a lot to be found), that will not suffice lonely heart- but only adding pain to it. I want true love(who didn't)-my own prince charming who will take me out of this misery-my life in fact is not that miserable,mind you. But, I guess God know what's best for me and I am willingly accepting my fate(though I whine a little bit), deep inside I truly am accepting it. Probably, I am not ready for love yet. And probably I will find love when I least expected- who knows. And, yes I will still wait for THE ONE, my other half Allah have created, to love and to cherish...and to nag sometimes ;p

Back to the most important thing. STUDIES. Hurmm...I think I want to finish this novel first-Spiral by Koji Suzuki-sequel of the Ring. Have you watched that horror, unpleasent movie about that haunted video-tape? Well, I will now read the sequel of that. I should finish it last night, but was too scared and end up watching movie instead. 3 movies infact. Hehehe...talking about studying as priority. Oh yes, tonight is the last night I'll be spending in this house. I will miss this pink room of mine dearly, but my new room across the street is looking fantastic as well. It should be okay I guess.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Adilla Nur said...

ah so sad. still waiting ah? i wait wif u laa..

3:14 PM  
Blogger fAraHnaDiaH said...

yes la, still waiting la...
wait with me? Are you sure? awhhh...geee...thanks...

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home