b Purely Gibberish

Sunday, July 25, 2010


My body is trying its best to tell me that I'm stress up. I've lost 3 kgs in the last week. IMB (no need to say much on that). Eczema, OMG itchyyyy!! My hair is falling all over the place. Pimplesssssssssss!!!! Ughhh! When this 'on-take' week is over I am certain that I'd end up looking like gollum. With pimples. Certain.

And mum is not helping by keep pushing me to find myself A-LIFE-PARTNER soon; like good + good looking men are easily found in abundance? She kept comparing me and my sister (who is now blissfully married) and that just tipped me off. I can take anything except being compared to my sister!! I literally cried and finally threatened her that I've determined to live by myself - forever. Though it's quite unnerving saying things like that (like what if that actually happens??) I just could not help it. Sorry mum, your daughter is throwing yet another childish tantrum.

boohoo.

3 Comments:

Blogger jeem said...

farah dear,
this thing happens everywhere worldwide if u're malaysian(malay to be precise!)is either u find urself a hunk or live ur single life to the fullest(which i missed so much since the day i left singlehood).but hey,the first option sounds appealing jugak kan?*wink

6:15 PM  
Blogger fAraHnaDiaH said...

if finding a hunk for myself is even possible i would not whine here my dear. Love u!
X

8:48 PM  
Blogger Valjam Boyd said...

chill...my fren, kak aini, n kak roq ko rilek jek..altho i think they're trying their luck wif NZ guys..hehe..

take care, dont stress too much..njoy ur working life..coz u're saving lives!

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home