b Purely Gibberish

Friday, April 30, 2010

My Drama/Movies-To-Be-Watched List is growing..

Cinderella's sister (starring my latest eye candy *wink*)
What's up Fox
Dating on Earth
Sungkyunwan Scandal
Castaway on The Moon
(OMG, it's all Korean!)

Haihhh..can't wait for everything to be over and done with.

Heavy rain in Galway reminds me of home. I almost cried, then I realized that I'm sitting in front of two guys- they could not care less even if I'm bleeding to death(ok maybe not). But I definitely could not ever be melodramatic with the two. Enough said. Blerghhhh~
I don't know why I hate that guy so much. Hate is too powerful to describe the feelings though. I just don't want to see him if possible. Ever. Haihh...
------------------------------------------------------------------
He is like super tall ~ 182 cm, bit shorter than Yunho-sshi(drool)
Hmmm...that long legs + tight fitting jeans = yummmmy (ok NO dirty thoughts, only naughty ones)
Miaoooowww~ Kekekeke
Ohhhhhh CJM, will u marry me oppa?

"It can’t be if it’s not you
i can’t be without you
it’s okay if i’m hurt for a day and a year like this
it’s fine even if my heart’s hurts
yes because i’m just in love with you"

4 Comments:

Anonymous hasyikin said...

wei bile ko da corang ngn hero cind sis ni?bahayer bahayer...

4:41 PM  
Blogger fAraHnaDiaH said...

ooopsss..kantoi la ni.

takleh tgk kaki dier panjang sangat. Cairrrrr~

5:08 PM  
Blogger jeem said...

waaahhh..siap buat list nie.hehe.all the best cik farah.sket je lae.=)

1:33 AM  
Blogger fAraHnaDiaH said...

tenkiu cik gmah!
sikit tu la makin hilang focus ni :p

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home