b Purely Gibberish

Monday, May 31, 2010


The thing about love is, once you've fallen there is no way getting out of it.

When will I ever forget my first love if he keeps holding on to me?

No matter how hard I try to forget everything, he still manages to stir up these emotions. He kept reminding me that he's still the same person who took away my fluttering heart as I presented it on a silver platter, showered it with some gasoline and set it on fire...and walked away as he watched my heart burn.
Why do I still not able to hate him?
Why do I still love him despite every hurtful things I've been through?

I wonder when will I stop being so melancholic about unrequited love..

Pathetic fool.

2 Comments:

Blogger jeem said...

love is fool,yet this fool is part of life.swallow it and move on.

6:33 PM  
Blogger fAraHnaDiaH said...

wishing forever that I could move on..but this heart belongs to a fool who only knows how to keep holding on.

11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home