b Purely Gibberish

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

How can I focus on schizophrenia when THIS occupies my head - completely.
Ohhh tolonglah cik Farah, baca buku. Tolongggggggggggg =p

Can't wait to see that person I've been missing like crazy! Been to town with Amira and Belle to look for souvenirs, sorry Azraai I could not find the flipflops =(
On top of that, the girl at the counter kind of giving me the look (as if I've just landed from the moon) and said " I believe it's not the season for flipflops". I turned red on the spot. *ahhhh maluuuuuu nk pensan*

Sent that sacred text message this afternoon - to summarize, I am happy. Fullstop. Udah2 la cakap pasal benda ni. Stop making assumptions people, the most important thing is I am still the old me. Tiada apa yang berbeda. I will try to control my mood/behaviour next time, ok? Thank you for all the concern thoughts and those useful advices. I love you guys.

p/s: K, I miss you too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home