b Purely Gibberish

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Will You Marry ME? =)

I had the funniest dream last night. I was getting married with Mr. MR (a consultant in UCHG)!!! Hahahaha...it never crossed my mind that I will have a cheesy kind of dream involving a person I respected so much. Hahahahahaha...

But to think it over, I like the feelings that I had in the dream. I REALLY loved him - I was truly head over heels for Mr MR! When I woke up, I still remember that feelings quite well and they sort of lingering around until now.....which means I am still somehow feeling quite in love with Mr MR....teeheee. Maybe if I were to see Mr. MR today, I might accidentally blurted the 'L' word out to him. Ohhh..that'll be the most embarrassing scene of the year.

Hahaha...I am becoming random each day. Wonder what will I dream about tonight~ =)

Anyway, out of pure boredom and spontaneity, I went out with Ayesha yesterday. Destination : Galway city centre. We met with N and R in 'KebabKlub'. This unexpected meeting proved two things:
1) The best way to kill time is by going to the city center
2) Unfortunately the city center is so small that we kept bump into each others faces - but this doesn't necessarily means that I hate bumping into people (it could be fun sometimes)

When we met them, R was actually thinking about buying himself a 'Wii console' + 'Wii fit' which are currently bundled up together in one neat package that only cost 319.00 Euros - available in GameStop (50/50 percent chances that he might not buy them).

N kept persuading him to the 'Wiis' - so that they could have some fun playing them at home.

My hungry stomach persuaded me to order the delicious chicken kebab and thirst-quenching-7Up.

But the conversations quickly turned into a heated political debate and discussion about current situations in Malaysia, etc.

R bought the 'Wiis' in the end.

I bought Palmolive shower foam and TRESemmé hair mask in Boots for three quarter less the usual price.

Yeeee~..everyone's happy I guess :)

p/s: they said dreams often reflect inner desire....woohoo...'marriage', moi???

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hahah amira ade citer pasal ko mimpi kawin ng mark regan time tuto spm tadi.. wakakakk takleh blah..

budak2 umah aku sedang giat bersukan 'cyber' skang... haha sronok betul

12:10 AM  
Blogger fAraHnaDiaH said...

heh, ko ni disclose name la pulak... Identiti bakal suami aku tu rahsia patutnye..heheheh...tp mmg lawak la, dalam banyak2 orang aku minat, ade ke mimpi dier yang tade kaitan tu...hahhaha

ohhhhh..ko pun main Wii Fit ekkkk...buat yoga ker? tergeliat pinggang kang. Huuhuu

6:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wuhuhuhuhu farah nampaknye whipples regan tu sgt berkesan dlm jiwa kau eh sampai mimpi terkawen2!! hihihi anyway if rumah R tu ade wiifit, rumah aku adeje pskinetics!!

10:16 AM  
Blogger Izyan de' Nerd said...

Sama tajuk ke kak farah?? hahaha.. it's true then, great minds DO think alike =) [tho since i wrote mine first, maybe i'm just a wee bit higher on the great-minds scale??]

4:07 PM  
Blogger fAraHnaDiaH said...

Mira: ye la tuh kot, nasib baik dier cakap 10 mins je, kalo lagi panjang tah2 aku mimpi sampai ade anak sume kot. hahahahhaa

Izyan: err...higher intelligence scale? Dear, don't dwell on it too much kay! =P

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home