b Purely Gibberish

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Ding~

Missing mom. Badly. She's not at home. Currently on a trip to Terengganu with my 'lil sis.

Can't believe it. It's been 602 days since...I last hugged Mom.

Tough? Kind of.

But will see her soooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnn!!!

*********************************************************

Anyway I found that lately I'd always dream about the person whose "name should be forgotten" and I am sick of it. There are two possibilities that I could conclude from this recent nightmares:
1) I miss that person so bad
2) I miss that person soooooooooooooooooooooo bad, I'm in the verge of insanity

Hmm..should I just call and say "hi"?

1 Comments:

Blogger pulut said...

hii farah?!heheh..

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home