b Purely Gibberish

Saturday, December 01, 2007

WHATeverOut of boredom, I drew this today - from scratch. After a while, I began to ponder - to the point of which I became profoundly worried. Do I need one so much? Amira, Belle and I once had this girlish conversation about relationships. Belle said that she pities those who already found the love of their lives but cannot be together and live happily ever after - due to some circumstances. Amira pointed out that it's natural to have this urge to get marry, settle down and have the cutest kids ever. Yes, really.

At twenty-two years of age; and having wrinkles creeping up my face, I sometimes worried about myself "am I going to end up as an old maid?".

Well, who knows the answer to that question right?! I might just rest this issue for a while until the time comes when I feel so insecure and ramble about it - again.

p/s: Happy birthday ESTHER!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home