b Purely Gibberish

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Maturity.

Yesterday was my 22nd birthday. OMG 22! Amira was shrieking, "You just hit 22, but I'm going to be 23 in THREE months!".

It's funny how most guys would consider increasing age as a sign of maturity and proud of it; while ladies would want to be 16 forever. Yeah, I want to be 16 forever..tsk.. My mom would always brag on how people kept saying she looks so in her 30's when she is actually 48 this year. I was mistakenly taken as her sister when we're seen in public together (I hate it when it happens-which is frequent enough).

Somehow today I kept thinking...owh, I am getting so old...I am dying..(with this unresolved pyrexia, I couldn't help but to think just that). Okay, I am going to the health unit sometimes soon.

Went to A&E today to fix the hematoma underneath the nail of my right big toe. It was causing so much pain since Saturday, I thought I should do something about it. Plus I was hoping that I would see Dr. Matt around-unfortunately he was nowhere to be seen. Mr. Martin was putting the usual wicked smile that I am so used to as soon as he saw my toe (Note: Mr. Martin is the A&E consultant). With a lighter, a paper clip and few gauzes later there was a hole in my nail and SUCH A RELIEF for my agony! Note: do not kick opponent's foot when you're playing football just because you hate the team.

The only sign of maturity that I could see on me right now are these fine lines underneath my baggy eyes. Mature? Eye cream please!

Gossip: somebody in class kept asking me if I fancy certain someone in class.

I'm tired of fancying anyone right now...geeez..I AM getting old!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Valjam Boyd said...

Happy belated birthday, babe. Take care.

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home