b Purely Gibberish

Tuesday, November 06, 2007


Temptations

I just want you for my own

More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas is you..

Mariah Carey - All I want For Christmas is You-

I went shopping alone in Dunnes early this evening. Found myself struggling to resist the temptation of buying those half prized chocolates which are neatly arranged-color, size and prize coded..hehe...seems to me like they are. A few minutes later, I found myself running away from the chocolate isles, empty handed. Obviously I manage to get a grip of reality, thank God-I am gaining up on some few kilos-which I NEED to shed quickly.

On the way to and from Dunnes, I had to face another temptation. One single house that I apt to give a quick peek each time I walk pass by. Proudly saying I wasn't looking at it at all. It's so unusual when something as simple as this gave me so much satisfaction.

Plastics Outpatients today with Mr. McCann - I met three guys suffer from partial, and deep burns. Two of them were the victims of plane crash in Phuket few months back (remember it was in the news??). I've read about the accidents a few times before, but I never thought that I would meet the survivors in person. One of them is SO GOOD LOOKING!- but doctors should have nothing to do with patients. Full stop.

Looking at too much "Dupuytren's contracture" - I can't help but to remember the first time I've ever heard of such a thing, and think..I was so young and naive, and such a fool! =)

p/s: David Gray is such a wonderful singer isn't he?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home