b Purely Gibberish

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Looking Good, Good Looking!! ;)

When I arrived home on Tuesday morning, I was curious to see Double Snickers bar lying on the floor. Obviously someone put it through the letter box - but W H O? And W H Y?? Heh, it turns out that Dalila went to my place the day before and found out that I wasn't around so she decided to leave some souvenir. Hehe...arigatou dear Dalila! So kawaii!! (~ _^)

Just now I was solely walking back from Ain's place - taking my time, enjoying the view and the breeze. As I pass by in front of UCHG I thought I saw Dr Floyd crossing the road in front of me. But when I look carefully it wasn't him. None of his features resembled Dr. Floyd maybe except for his height...sigh.. I was so disappointed. I walked further down the road and saw someone rather familiar...(NOT Dr. Floyd this time)..but Dr. Andrew! As I came near him, he looked at me and I thought I saw his face look rather surprised - he smiled rather teasingly not a second later! OMG! He remembers me!!! He look so nice-probably just had a shower because his hair is wet. When the wind blew his hair across his forehead- I just drool. He wore a pair of jeans and brown jacket. I was so surprised and end up said nothing to him- how I wish I'd say "Hello" instead of just walking pass him. Haihhh!! I'll regret this for a very long time!

Anyway, I will be going to Dublin tomorrow to babysit 2 sweethearts - Kak Adib's sons. Will not be around Galway for 3 weeks. Heh. I will miss Ain and Shak and those lovely cinnamon rolls - Shak's specialty. Haihh..

Later folks!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jaga anak org elok2 ek =D Take care!

11:41 PM  
Blogger Valjam Boyd said...

mr floyd pegi mana? tallagh? tralee...? huhu....

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home