b Purely Gibberish

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Congratulations!!!!!

Final meds' results were out today. We were just finishing up our respiratory lecture with Mr O' Regan; were heading out of the lecture theater and realized some of the final med students swarming in front of the board, checking up their results. Looking at their faces and their smiles, I couldn't help but to feel really motivated and inspired. They are Junior Doctors now! Finally after 6 years of hard work!

When I first arrived here in Galway, they were all just fourth meds - exactly where I am now! Starting from today onwards, they all are Doctors!! Some of them are staying, I believe so - to complete their internship in UCHG or any other hospital in the region, but some are leaving Galway for good to serve the country. It still feels like yesterday when I got to know this dear Galway and to know them- and now, they are leaving this place plus leaving fond memories and markings of their presents which clearly felt deep in my heart.

Congratulations to all the final med students. All the best for all of you in future undertakings.

Heh, I am so inspired yet so scared...could I be as good as them in 3 years time?

Pray for me everyone.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Daijoubu, Farah! You can be as good as them too! Yeay, Farah boleh!!!

10:01 PM  
Blogger fAraHnaDiaH said...

arigatou Dalila-chan!!! InsyaAllah kite sume boleh!! Hehe :)

8:49 AM  
Blogger jeem said...

babe...why couldn't comment on the latest entry..eh u shud watch becoming jane.terharu taw cita tue..eh how's life eh...me nak blik mesia dahh

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home