b Purely Gibberish

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

This And That.

Finished my essay on the 30th with 1620 words jumbled up; emailed and handed up the hard copy as well-hoping that Prof. Cormican wouldn't bother with all the grammatical and dramatical errors which can be found conveniently all over the essay. Well, enough with that. No more tuberculosis for a while.

inside Dublin mosque

Went to Dublin from the 31st of May till 5th of June. Deen Intensive Dublin is what the program is called- and is exactly what it's all about. Intensively teaching me about Islam; the deen. I've learnt so many things and has rejuvenate my soul alongside it. Having to to think that I will miss the rest of the program which will be on until the 12th of June; I wept.


view on our way to Rico's (fast food restaurant)

Tomorrow I am leaving for Bournemouth. Expect no update from me for a while. Adam has been e-mailing me for the last couple of days telling me some stuff about Bournemouth; we are staying at his place for a night; and he is off-work on Friday just to take us around the town. He is such a great friend! What more could I asked. Life is beautiful.

Happy Holidays Everyone.

To all my friends who are currently in / going back to Malaysia; "have a nice summer-break, enjoy the monsoon! I will enjoy this blazing sunny summer =)"

*hugs*

Currently watching 'Serendipity', just because I am in the mood. Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home