b Purely Gibberish

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Upside Down.

Once upon a time, I wish I was secretly married to a singer. Then, I would have all his songs sang just for me. Well, every other girls would think that he sang the songs for them when it all actually were meant for me. Every single word, just for me. Just imagine...

".....I never meant to do those things to you.
And so I have to say before I go.
That I just want you to know
I found a reason for me..
to change who I used to be..
a reason to start over new..
and the reason is you..
I'm sorry that I hurt you..."

Hoobastank
The Reason

..he would sing this when he did something wrong, bended on one knee asking for forgiveness...

"Per te, per te, vivrò
L'amore vincerà
Con te, con te avrò
Mille giorni di felicità
Mille notti di serenità
Farò quello che mi chiederai
Andrò sempre dovunque tu andrai
Darò tutto l'amore che ho per te"

translation:
For you, For you, I’ll live
Love is gonna win
With you, With you, I’ll have
Hundreds days of happiness
Hundreds nights of serenity
I’ll do what you’ll ask me to
I’ll go always anywhere you go
I’ll give all the love I feel for you

Per Te
Josh Groban

...he'll sing this when he feels extra romantic...
well, the translated version sounds rather lame..

"Another night goes by without sleeping
'Cause I know I won't wake up next to you
Another life goes by without dreaming
And I can't help but think that mine will too

I'm standing before you with this label on my head
I'm pleading before you for you to understand

Baby it's you
When I look up in the sky I see you
Then I turn and close my eyes
It's you
When I'm sitting all alone in my room
everything reminds me of you"

It's You
Ryan Cabrera

...he would sing this whenever he misses me because I was so busy with hospital and patients and didn't spend enough time with him..

Wouldn't that be nice? Hahahahahah..I wish!

Okay, I've grown old enough to realize that wishes are just part of my dreams that will never come true. *shrug*

Still, it'll be great to have someone special singing me a love song no matter how tone-deaf he is...

Haha...what is the matter with my brain today??? Ignore these, please!

Anyway, I miss Accident and Emergency department...*sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home