b Purely Gibberish

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Snickers Addict.

Last weekend I found myself in the hardest situation. I was having the most horrendous crave ever - over Snickers bar. I was just twisting and turning on my bed, feeling everything is just out of place. And I ran out of Snickers, which usually conveniently stacked in my drawer. Great. As long as I could remember, that was the first time I've ever seriously crave over a chocolate bar. Unfortunately, I was too lazy to go to the shop and buy one. Heh, I end up stirring hot cocoa in a mug and enjoyed each sips - imagining I was munching Snickers instead.

I told you, sometimes I could be so pathetic.

First day of respiratory attachment. B O R I N G is how I would describe it in one word. Hope this selfish overview will change by the end of this month. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home