b Purely Gibberish

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Moon :)

I've always love to stare at the moon. Unique and beautiful, a mysterious loner; the moon. I still remember when I was seven, my cousin told me that there is a princess who live all alone on the moon. She is very pretty. Her skin is so soft and delicate; she has the most beautiful smile. The princess actually is deeply in love-with a prince so charming, he took her heart away with just a single glance. Since he was a little boy, the prince love to stare at the moon. Each night before he went to sleep, he would look at the moon and talked to it. He adore its beauty so much that he wished he could go up to the moon one day. But, he never knew about the princess.

Whenever the prince was looking at the moon, the princess would smile with glee and stare back at the prince - looking deeply into his eyes. Imagining that he could hear her, she would talk to the prince and told him how much she misses him. Some nights, she would put on her most beautiful white gown. She would dance the waltz, so gracefully and pretending that the prince is dancing with her. She hoped and wished and prayed that one day the prince would notice her. Alas as years went by, the prince got old and tired of looking at the moon and started to forget about it. The princess misses him so much and she wept each night. She cried and cried but the prince never knew that. He never knew about the princess until the day he died.

The princess is still waiting for her prince, alone up there on the moon. She is still, deeply in love with the prince. Hoping, wishing and praying she could see him again...one day.

And I believed that? Haha..I did. I was seven. I love fairy tales. Link those two together. :D

It hurt me a bit when I found out that no one lives on the moon, nobody could. It is inhabitable. Sigh... But I love to stare at it anyways. The moon is always beautiful, I sometimes think about the princess and secretly hoping that one day she will meet her prince charming.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger oh my oh my said...

malam bulan di pagar bintang ~~

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home