b Purely Gibberish

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

A Survey? Ohhhh well... :)

1. Do you know where your sisters are right now?
One in UMS, Sabah and another one in Nursing college in Terengganu. Though I don't really know where EXACTLY. :)

2. Last time you hugged someone?
Yesterday *wink*wink.

3. What is something you've learned about yourself recently?
I am emotionally unstable...heh, though it's not actually a recently known fact. Okay, hrmm..I am afraid of becoming a doctor-for real!

4. What color is your watch?
It's black and it's actually men's watch :)

5. Do you like anyone?
I wish I am not...sigh...I am trying not to though! :)

6. Are you close to your mom?
Definitely, no question about that!

7. Where do you work?
Not yet!

8. What are you listening to right now?
Bad day, Daniel Powter

9.what do you smell like?
Cocoa Butter and Mallow, I smell like yummy pastries :)

10. What color are your pants/jeans?
Pink! I am in my pj, so excuse the colour :D

11. Closest thing to your left?
My ripped heart. Haha..well, piles of books actually.

12. What color is your bedroom flooring?
Fade greenish carpet.

13. Do you have a chair in your room?
One for the study table, one yellow stool and one yellow bean-bag.

14. Time you were born?
8:14pm

15. Do you know anyone who is engaged?
Yerp, my 5th year senior.

16. What's your favorite number?
Well, it depends on my mood. Sometimes it's 7 or sometimes it could be 4 or sometimes I just don't bother.

17. Do you know someone named Lori?
I know a vehicle named Lori! Aahahahahah!! Nope, no such person.

18. What color is your mom's hair?
For me to know, for you NOT to find out.

19. Do you have a dog?
Dog? There is one in the neighbourhood that loves to follow me around. I called him Dog. Hehe :D

20. Do you remember singing any songs as a kid?
Yerp...."Go Go Powerrr Rangerrrssss!!!"

21. When was the last time you went swimming?
Gazillion years ago. Heh.

22. When was the last time you talked to one of your siblings?
OMG, it's a month ago...already?!

23. Do you play an instrument?
If I were to play a recorder, it would end up sounded like a dog wailing; that explains everything isn't it?

25. Do you like fire?
Fire! Yeay! Let it Burn!

26. Are you allergic to anything?
Dust, pollen.....errr...that person :)

27. What is one thing you miss about your past?
The innocence of a high school girl- I miss my crazy friends as well. Gosh, wish I could turn back time.. :(

28. Has anyone recently told you that they like you?
Like me?? Hahhahahahahahahahahahahahah! Like me??? Ahahahahahahahahahha!! No.

29. What are you looking forward to?
Better tomorrow of course!! :)

30. How are you today?
In agony, I miss a lot of people. Sigh... :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home