b Purely Gibberish

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Thanks.


For a few weeks I've been living in grief and sadness-I don't know what to do anymore. Alas, one comment on one of my blog entry and the same text being sent to my phone caused tears that I've kept within to burst out- finally. For whatever reason, this hatred was just unbearable. Probably because all of these due to some misunderstanding and shouldn't have happened in the first place. I could no longer withhold the sadness and heartache. I don't know how long I've cried. I felt hopeless. With gentleness, one of my friend hug me and recite; Allah burdens not a person beyond his scope. He gets reward for that (good) which he has earned, and he is punished for that (evil) which he has earned. "our Lord! Punish us not if we forget or fall into error, our Lord! Lay not on us a burden like that which You did lay on those before us; our Lord! Put not on us a burden greater than what we have strength to bear. Pardon us and grant us forgiveness. Have mercy on us. You are our Maula (Patron, Supporter and Protector) and give us victory over the disbelieving people." (al-Baqarah 2:286). Masya-Allah a du'a I've been reading everyday, yet I've never realize the depth of it's meaning. How my heart relieved from whatever sadness I was having. Alhamdulillah. I could never say thank you enough my Lord, for it was mercy from You, sending me friends that remind me of You at this time of grief. Sent me friends that give me love when all that I can feel is hatred. It's true I've been forgetting You, and yet you've never forget me ya Allah. How I am ashamed for what I've done-may you grant me forgiveness- Ya Allah, The Most Forgiving.

Kind words and forgiving of faults are better than Sadaqah (charity) followed by injury. And Allah is Rich (free of all needs) and He is Most Forbearing. (al-Baqarah 2:263)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is much better for someone to make an apology personally to whom she has done wrongs.

I have sent you messages but it seems to me that you did not want to reply it.(after three days of waiting),hence the previous public comment is justified.

Anyway,here are some food for thoughts:

1.Kewajiban Berlaku Adil Dan Jujur

Hai orang-orang yang beriman, hendaklah kamu jadi orang-orang yang
selalu menegakkan(kebenaran) karena Allah, menjadi saksi dengan adil.Dan janganlah sekali-kali kebencianmu terhadap sesuatu kaum, mendorong kamu untuk berlaku tidak adil.Berlaku adillah, kerana adil itu lebih dekat kepada takwa.Dan bertakwalah kepada Allah, sesungguhnya Allah Maha Mengetahui apa yang kamu kerjakan. - Al-Maa-idah[6:8]

2.Alasan untuk melontarkan ucapan-ucapan keras kepada seseorang.

Allah tidak menyukai ucapan buruk,(yang diucapkan) dengan terus-terang KECUALI oleh orang yang DIANIAYA.Allah adalah Maha Mendengar lagi Maha Mengetahui.- An Nisaa'[5:148]


Peace.

5:49 PM  
Blogger Valjam Boyd said...

farah, dun know d whole story. gaduh ngan sapa2 ke? was going to congratulate u on ur good act of being "serigala jahat". i believe that character has nothing to do with ur real being.

anyhoo, take care of urself. think not too much on things like this, which may affect ur study. take things as a lesson for the future. its ez for ppl to ask us to change our character/behaviour to accomodate to their preferences. but the best thing to do is to do is to learn from mistake, to know ur boundaries for action and to be patient with the outcome. good ppl do stupid/wrong things all the time. sometimes, the same stupid thing all over again. kita cuma manusia, kelemahan itu teman kita. tetapi, kasih sayang Allah SWT itu kekuatan kita.

hey hey...saja jek nak nasihat..tak tau applicable ngan situasi ko ke tak. aku pon tak suka nasihat org sbenarnya. ehehe...skrg aku pon tgh bengang.. :p

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home