b Purely Gibberish

Thursday, October 26, 2006

And I shall Cry.

we are looking at the same moon,but distinct how we look at it

I have to forget him now, throw him far far away from my heart
Shut him off my conscious and drive him away from my sleep.
And I shall cry my heart out.
And I shall weep each night.
And I shall miss him dearly.
And I shall regret this decision.
And there will be days I could no longer stand this longing.
I could no longer stand this yearning.
And i'll whisper his name again and again.
I'll whisper to the wind
bring me my love or I shall die of loneliness.

But happy days will eventually come,
when he is no longer in my dreams,
when he is no longer in my life
and when I can look back and smile saying "he was just an accidental crush".

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger peqli said...

heh. at times like these, i keep reminding myself that i won't ever die of loneliness coz there's always Him

10:18 PM  
Blogger fAraHnaDiaH said...

ohh....sometimes I felt so lonely i tend to forget about HIM. Thanks for reminding me haa..

10:20 PM  
Blogger peqli said...

yeah we always do. emotions + iblis = bad combo

12:43 AM  
Blogger fAraHnaDiaH said...

ehh yes, so true! Aiyyohh, so sad Ramadhan is over and all d devils are messing around, again and again..

12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home