b Purely Gibberish

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Official Cat Lady.


hello people! Say hi to MoMo, my official new cat. Well, that's what I call her anyway. She actually never responded when I call her that, hence I believe MoMo actually has a real name-something. Either that or she is deaf. Anyway, I don't know what MoMo's real name is. I found her, well she actually found me or whatever people want to put it, we found each other. It all began when I went to Liyana's house last Wednesday and there she was, at Liyana's front door; cold and shivering, looking scared and hungry. Out of pity, Liyana and Pulut(Liyana's housemate and her real name is Liyana as well. Heh) brought MoMo in and fed her-rendang ayam and gave her some milk to drink.

Later that evening, I found out that the rest of Liyana's housemates did not approve MoMo's presence inside the house. She can stay if she wants-but outside. Feeling pity, I volunteered to take care of her. But first, Pulut and I went searching around Liyana's neighbourhood for MoMo's owner but no one knows her. So, I took MoMo home, I put her in my jacket and she actually puke in it. Euuww... I know. Now that jacket is washed and still is hanging at the backyard, in the rain-thanks to MoMo. During our first night together, we bonded quite easily as she make herself at home; and took over my bed! And now i think we both are pretty much stuck together. I'll give her food and she'll keep me company plus being a naughty little cat most of the time. She'll sit on the keyboard whenever I am using my laptop. She'll sleep on my lap and I couldn't go anywhere else. She'll attack my dolphin bracelet and tug my wrist along with it. She'll disturb my beauty sleep early in the morning and I'll disturb hers late at night. Both of us never had enough sleep since. Haha.

what? I do not Sleep the whole time! That is not true!

yeah right MoMo...

sleep....again

lazying around..

sleepppppp......ZzzZZzzz...

She wandered off somewhere this afternoon and I thought I've lost her. But she showed up later, and the only thing that is missing is her colar. Heh. Overall, I think both of us can pretty much live together as long as I didn't do anything@do something that could upset her. Well, that's seems to be the case with everyone lately. My bad.

2 Comments:

Blogger pulut said...

woiiii...nama aku bukan liyana ah!arghh..taknak ngaku.tak aci!tak aci!=p(rs nama tu tak masuk langsung ngan aku,eh tapi time kasih ibu ngan ayah sbb bg aku nama tu...hehe)

buat momo..
rindu sgt!!sorry tak dpt melawat.duk ngan kak farah elok2 ek.jaga kak farah tu,jangan kasik die bgn lmbt.kejut subuh!=)

10:03 PM  
Blogger Valjam Boyd said...

momo...kimi wa petto!!

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home