b Purely Gibberish

Sunday, October 08, 2006

someone is so going to tell me what is going on!

You're a living elsewhere if you didn't notice the tension that is building up around this house. I said something unappropriate? I did something bad? I am mean? ( I know that part because I know I am). Hahahaha..

Anyway, if no one is saying anything to me or tell me what is going on, I think we're so heading to damn black pit with no way out.

Duhh... of course I am capable of saying sorry-with all my heart if that'll please you-IF I know what I did wrong!! I know people are different, from different family background, different sch...oopss, people are different! I KNOW. So, treat people as individuals dear, because it's individuals we are talking about. Tho I am so clueless about what's going on right now. Enlighten me, because I seriously don't know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home