b Purely Gibberish

Monday, October 09, 2006

I didn't Go.

I got an anaphylactic shock when I read this text: "hey farah-jst lettin u know that we goin to richardsons for a couple of bday pints at 2030 if you about. understand completely if cannot-ill get my bday kiss l8er!"
I am having a total meltdown-again..heh. Probably this one will not last long. For goodness sake, he has a girlfriend!

Anyway, I made him this card last night. Nothing special, just felt bored. Okay, okay, it's not just 'bout boredom. I probably had spent bitttt toooo much time on it, but I feel happy doing it. I was discovering the Picasso side of me, and which aren't that much to be proud of. Heh.

Oh yeah, about the text, of course I didn't go! I don't even know where Richardsons is! Anyway, I have never in my life step into a cinema, let alone go into a pub.(Ya Allah, please guide my steps and protect me from my own bad will. Ameen.) I am touched when Adam said he understands completely if i am not going. He is always like that, Adam. Decent and polite..kind,concerned, such a gentleman. So English!



Oh yeah. Say 'hi' to my main character on todays' entry; Mr Adam Gregory Eddie. "Hi Adam!" I vaguely remembers the first time I ever set eyes on him. It was on the 13th of September 2004. Wasn't really sure of the time but the venue was in one of the lecture theater in the IT building. We(all the international-other than irish-1st year med student) had to attend this briefing thing-sort of introduction to Galway-with the International Student Officer, Ms Ann Monahan (very nice lady). Before meeting her, we had to listen to the Dean of medicine first. And he said welcome. Thank you sir! After that, it was Ann's turn and swiftly grab our attention away from the Dean. Heh. She started with a welcoming speech, you know the usual things you said to greet new people. Then, she came to the part when she introduced all the nationalities present in the room. Of course, most of the student came from Malaysia, 2 from Australia, 1 from Botswana, and when she said 1 from England; people start reacting-I don't know why. I noticed even Ann's expression became slightly soften and motherly like; she wore different sort of the smile, gay(happy & relief)-like; it's a kind of smile you'll put on if you encounter a peer among croud of strangers. Ann asked him something about England and he replied. My heart did a back flip. I fell in love instantly-with the accent that is! I've always love immitating english accent especially with my sisters back home (miss doing that!!). Heh. I turned my head, tried to see the man himself-flesh and bone- and yeah probably you can guess this part; I fell into my own drool. Hahahaha! He was absolutely gorgeous! And he still is. And he is now in a relationship. *sigh* Good men are always taken. whattodooo..how melodramatic.


Anyway, being JUST a friend with one-in-a-million-cute-english-gentleman is not that bad. It's okay. Besides, he is too funny and his smile is contageous. Who could say no to that? Hehe. Happy Belated Birthday Adam! Wish you happy days in years to come..

5 Comments:

Blogger Adilla Nur said...

oeh cool card!

comel2...

6:25 AM  
Blogger fAraHnaDiaH said...

tenkiu tenkiu :D. He like that card as well! yippie~

he is comel kan....*sigh*

1:32 PM  
Blogger peqli said...

hhehehheh cooool

11:56 PM  
Blogger Valjam Boyd said...

comel...dah ada awek? ala...baru nak tekel..haha

12:02 PM  
Blogger fAraHnaDiaH said...

apekah maksudmu dgn "coooool" itu peqli?

oitt oitt marisa, yamapi kan ade *wink*wink

11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home