b Purely Gibberish

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Mari Belajar Bahasa German

Nowadays I'm so busy hanging out with the German students. At one point, I was thinking - every year (without failing) I've been spending my holidays in Germany..finally I got to know some German people - in Galway. Buat penat aje ulang alik Germany selama ni. LoL.

Anyway, this friday we'll be having a 'cooking night' proposed by my partner in crime dalam team neurology - cik Katharina. Setelah penat mencari resipi - I had decided to make "Satay Goreng". Harap menjadi. Batch percubaan sedang diperap dalam peti ais. Esok harus saye berbuka satay. Weeee~

Oh, and I went to Aran Island again!! (ni dah empat/lima kali kot, I've lost count). It was me and the other 4 German students. Eventhough I've known the place like the back of my hand, I still love Aran Island. The rain shower we had that day was just marvelous; when the rain stops everything looked gorgeously dreamy-like(so hard to describe). One more adventurous moment we had besides cycling uphill sampai cabut kaki was when I became really hypo and nearly collapse. In less than one second, help came in a form of white chocolates. Read between the lines.Thank you Elena!

One thing that made me want to bang my head on the wall was, I brought my camera with me - WITHOUT the battery. *ketuk kepala*

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

memetik kate2 seorg photografer "ko pegi satu tempat tapi tak amik gambo umpama ko tak penah pegi la tempat tu"

tertinggal bateri, pengajaran yg bagus...

6:17 PM  
Blogger fAraHnaDiaH said...

hmm..ye la. Marilah kiter same2 belajar dari kesilapan masa lalu...

9:37 PM  
Blogger jeem said...

farah,
aku tringin la nak pi aran island lae.since dia kat belakang tapak tngan je ko je....bleh la kita redah tempat lain plak dlm pulau tu.happy fasting dear farah:)

6:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home