b Purely Gibberish

Saturday, June 06, 2009

MAKAN

I really miss my compact camera..(so much!)..'cos it's hard to self-cam with a DSLR! hehe..

Neway, today we had another BBQ. Ya la it was sooooo much fun and sedap seriously but it would be much better if one other housemate was around.. Cik Mee mee, hope you're having a great time at home too! ( but I bet you are enjoying every second of blissfulness di Malaysia, kan? *wink*)

London..banyaknye hassle..*sigh*

The other day in ortho theater- felt so blessed...reason:
1) ortho docs are mostly men (and kacak e.g. Dr Noel, Mr Kaaaaar..hehe) plus one female SHO...so me being the only other female..pendek cerita, I LOVE getting all the attention
2) I ask to scrub in one and they invited me to scrub in for another operation (yiiieee!!)
3) I got to suture, cautherize oozing blood vessel and help out a lot =)
4) They included me even in the silliest conversation..hehehe.. Mr Curtin klaka ok!

-------------------------

Ma, cepatla balik I miss you!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home