b Purely Gibberish

Sunday, May 31, 2009

THEN

The last time I had fell for my best friend, I swore never to do it again. Feelings had accidentally developed and they were beyond my control. It was indeed a mistake I fated to make, an ordeal I meant to experience in order to mature. I still shudder whenever I think about the day when we had to bid farewell. It was so hard not to leap in the stupid rebound phase of wanting to run to his embrace and stay there. Tears had been a constant companion I could never live without.

We occasionally say ‘hi’ but not a day went by that I didn’t regret my silly confession. If only I didn’t utter my hearts content, maybe we would still have each other shoulders to cry on.

No worries, I've long accepted the fact that there could be nothing between us. I was too young and silly.


NOW


Inexplicable feelings are soaking my poor heart; poisoning my consciousness and blurring my judgments. Without realizing I am seemingly falling for my best friend again. Different person but the same ‘missing’, ‘wanting’ and ‘longing’ applies. I want to run away.

If only I could run away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home