b Purely Gibberish

Monday, May 07, 2007

Ohh Yeah!

Whenever I fell unhappy, I really f e e l the 'unhappy'ness, down and miserable; those feelings would colour my face - dull. I do, it did! I just hate it when it happen. I just couldn't help myself from drowning in my emotions. But lately, I think I've learnt how to handle those emotions - whenever I feel down, I would say to myself "I feel down because I couldn't see the silver linings underneath that black clouds. If I'd try harder, maybe I might even see the sun shining behind the clouds". It works! I'd start feeling a bit better and I could smile again. Well, honestly most of the time it would work. When it didn't, I'd just cry. Well, that helps too! =)

Anyway last Saturday, we had this BBQ for 3rd meds and it was just terrific-despite the rain later in the afternoon. Food was great, the people are just cool. And I enjoyed it so, I even came out with a theme for it. "St. Enda's BBQ, brings out the child in YOU!". Haha!

So here's some photos - of which some credited to my partner in crime, Miss Amira. Enjoy! (If you still don't know by now, you can actually click on the picture to make it bigger. Just so that you know). Later darlings~

two coolest people in the croud.Haha

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha aku lah the odd one out. haha bagus betul tinggal ngn budak2 3mb. bbq mantap! thnks!

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home