b Purely Gibberish

Saturday, February 10, 2007

If I let you send me out myself, what if I can never come back? -Katherine Wrick-

I went to gym just now, what a mind relieving and physically demanding session. I covered about 10 kilometers today from my usual 6 kilometers. There wasn't too much in my mind, it's just that same 'ol feelings start to come back knocking on the door of my poor heart. It came back chasing me up when I've tried hard to avoid it. I tried to outrun the feelings, but it doesn't work babe. The anxiety starts to eat me up from within. Feels like I want to give you up, but I love you. I love you dear. I love you my pharmacology. Even when you are impossible to deal with, and ohhh so self-centered-attention-grabber. I still love you... oH dear oh dear, exams do keep your mind occupied- like the love of your life!

I haven't submitted my photo for the challenge-yet. Please help me choose! These are all that I have for now. But I think I have to shoot some more. Sighh..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home