b Purely Gibberish

Monday, November 27, 2006

Heh. I miss You.

Lately you're always featured in my dreams. Some nights in those dreams, we are happy together, and I'll woke up smiling. Some night, things aren't working out between us and you said you hate me, and I'll woke up crying. Last night I 've dreamt of you, yet again. We are friends again and how I am glad-indeed I am. I hug you tight and cry. It was a happy dream, but still I woke up with tears because it didn't happen.. We are still drifted apart. Sad.

Yes, I was hurt-deeply wounded the day you said those words. Now I realize, I deserved it. I should appreciate our friendship more but I didn't.

Never thought I'd miss you this much, friend. Maybe because we've spent lots of time together, and I miss those moments. Maybe because you are my better half without me realizing. You kick some sense in me each time I wandered away from my path. I miss you and I miss your smile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home