b Purely Gibberish

Saturday, December 02, 2006

It's Complicated

Well, knowing me-everything is complicated right? You might or might not realize all the clues I've been giving you. Mixed signals perhaps? Ahh...you probably just don't care. A few times I've been tempted to say something, but I chickened out. If I were to tell you; let's say one day I lose my mind or something-you'd either ignore the issue or you'd ignore me completely-I am not too keen on the latter part. Well, to tell you the truth I am rather scared of the consequences.

Ouhh....I am so out of my principal about blogging. I am not supposed to talk about you. This blog is supposedly about me. Ahhh well...I might as well get it off my system~ Get you out of my system! TOO MUCH of you in my hippocampus and you are bothering my amygdala too. I need to get you out in the open. Guess this isn't going to work eh?

I promise. Ten. I'll tell you. Promise.

4 Comments:

Blogger pulut said...

cube2!!cube lagik.smoga kamu berjaya.heheh..(wpon aku tak phm ape yang ko get rid of tu)

8:49 PM  
Blogger Valjam Boyd said...

ye..ye..cuba. aku pon tak paham cam pulut. woi pulut, blaja ah! nnt tak lps xm human right, xleh jadik human tau...

12:12 AM  
Blogger fAraHnaDiaH said...

berdasarkan tajuknya aja udeh kelihatan rumitnya dech! pulut, blaja human right tu bebetul supaya menjadi human yang right. kan marisa kan?

12:17 AM  
Blogger Valjam Boyd said...

oh yeah..btol kata2 mu itu farah..

complicatednyer nak jadik human...

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home