b Purely Gibberish

Thursday, September 21, 2006

And the verdict is.......

It's Krakow, Poland~~!!!! Derek will figure out the details about flight tickets, accomodation, etc. etc.Guess how much we have to pay for the tickets? It's 27 Euro for return tickets incl. tax! And 8 Euro per night for the hostel. Alhamdulilah. Hope this trip will not rip me off...

Anyway, as I was browsing the internet just now, I stumble across a random blog. One of the entry featuring 5 hottest men on her list. Well, what I want to share with you guys, is not the hottest men listed in my head, but rather men I once; or still drooling each time I saw them on TV. Haha! Thank God I don't have tv here in Galway...or else, the TV will be wet with my saliva- only if these men were on!

My-ol-time-greatest-ever crush would be.....Mr. Jo err...Late Jonathan Brandis. He committed suicide on 12th Nov 2003 due to depression. WHY???? OHH WHY?????!!! He acted in few television series of which probably you guys too watched years ago e.g. SeaQuest, The Neverending Story, L.A. Law, etc. etc. Remember?




Next!!! Next on the list is Mr John Cusack. Did you watch him in the movie 'Serendipity'? I cried at the end; you know the part at the ice-skating ring when Jonathan finally met Sarah? That was an awfully touching scene. For me, the thing about Cusack is his eyes; and he knows very well how to use 'em. His gaze make my heart melt. Just look at this photo...he's definitely got what people said as 'killer eyes'. Killin' me softly...with his eyes. Err..that doesn't sounds right. :p

Now, for the very person who made me study German language(which i am so not good at) is none other than Mr Nick Heidfeld. I am head over heels about this guy since I was 16-and still can't get over him. He is currently on the top of my list..ehehe.. If you are into Formula One or just even Formula One DRIVERS, you would probably know him. He is currrently driving for team BMW Sauber. Just look at this photo. Kawaii ne~!


Hahhaha...now I am feeling rather childish and girlish sharing this fantasy list with everyone..I feel like I'm 15; Gossiping like this in school with all my girlfriends(of course I only have girl-friends, I went to girl school. Plus boys don't gossip about male idols or do they?) - school is so centuries ago! Haha! OMG, I am 21 this year! How time fly by....

6 Comments:

Blogger peqli said...

murah gile

9:36 PM  
Blogger fAraHnaDiaH said...

tuh la pasal....rugi tak pegi...ehhehe..errr...nak join? =p

10:07 PM  
Blogger Adilla Nur said...

I would have chosen Milan, hihi, for the shopping =p But a really cheap trip to Poland sounds just as good ;)

8:28 AM  
Blogger Valjam Boyd said...

eh, jonathan brandis dh mati ke???????? OMIGOSH!!!!!!!

there goes one of my "calon"...

ahahaha

6:13 PM  
Blogger fAraHnaDiaH said...

it turns out not that cheap lor~ each had to pay about 70 Euro for a return ticket. But then,ppl said the ticket to Poland usually costs more than 100 Euro. So, this is still considered as good bargain la kot.

adilla, maybe u can organize a trip to Milan for ur class ;)

9:53 PM  
Blogger fAraHnaDiaH said...

yup, encik jonathan tu dah meninggal. Mase tu umur dier 27. Tu la, satu potential Mr. right dah kene eliminate... sedeh2..

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home