b Purely Gibberish

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Loner. Loser?

Counting down the days when I would be back home again... Spending a few days here in Galway made me realize a lot of other things i have back home. Crazy and loving friends, warm weather, great food, and above all things my devoted-the best in the whole wide world-loving-caring family!

I wonder what my mother are doing now. Probably lecturing my younger brother about his addiction to PlayStation. Ughhh...boys..they never listen! My dad is most probably at work, he is a tailor. As Eid is just around the corner, so he would be very busy nowadays, trying to fulfill everyone's demand to have a custom made-out of this world-Baju Raya...

And for my younger sister...well, she must be very preoccupied with classess...hahaha...now you'll know what I've gone through! Class, exams, labs, dead people, sick people, assignment, etc.

I can't wait for my graduation day...I've attended one in Malaya University last month...so jealous of these people..

1 Comments:

Blogger migrante said...

Hola desde tijuana, en mexico.
Are you a doctor yet?
CONGRATULATIONS!!
I'm round here just to say Hola.

I'll be back

saluditos desde mexico

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home