b Purely Gibberish

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Yadaadaa~

Results were out yesterday. Hehehee... Bad news, I don't managed to get 1st class honours, I got 2nd class instead. Good news, I don't have to cut my holiday short to repeat any paper. YEAY! What did I do after I've had my result? Sleep of course! It's been a while since I had a very enjoying afternoon nap. It was very rejuvinating indeed. Now I am ready to face any challange in the world. Ermmm...as soon as I finished reading this novel. It's called Misbehaving by Sarah Harvey. Bloody funny~! It's been a while since I felt rather amused reading novel by British writers. Of course there's Kinsella, the funniest of them all. And then there's one called Girl Meets Ape by Chris Manby-hillarious! But probably that's it. Usually, I find other English writers too bloody boring. Maybe I am just too picky and too bloody insensible. Too much 'bloody' now I feel I want to puke. Hahahah! Later folks.

Note: my horoscope reading for today says;

The Bottom Line
There's a strong bond growing between you and an unlikely someone. Nurture it today.

In Detail

Connections can happen in unlikely places -- and with unlikely people. In circumstances beyond your control, you may find yourself talking to someone you never would have considered talking to before. It won't be a romantic link necessarily, but there is a magnetism there that will only grow in the coming weeks. Take this person seriously, and give them a chance to show you what they can do. There is a real value in giving people the benefit of the doubt. Nurture this relationship.

Hahahhaha! "nurture it today?" The only people I had a real conversations with today were Najmi and Aimee. Not really a considerable future spouse isn't it? - Considering they are my girlfriends. Besides, they are leaving to Paris in an hour leaving me all alone in the next 5 days. Whom else I will be talking to? Ooo yes...I should go to some "unlikely places", shouldn't I? Is internet surfing and random chatroom is an "unlikely places"? Ahhh horoscope readings are too vague and confusing. Wonder if anyone actually believe them. Ahahaha....gotta go to some unlikely place now. Later folks!

1 Comments:

Blogger peqli said...

hoho congrats for getting through 2nd yr. 3rd yr = 1st class?

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home