b Purely Gibberish

Thursday, June 22, 2006

HoHOho!!

Just finished talking with my mom on the phone. Guess what? She said she had a dream last night, featuring me, and my other two sisters at home-talking about the world of medics. That seems harmless enough. LoL. But, that is not just it. She alarmingly said I've been hiding something from her. That is very unusual indeed. Usually, what she would say will sounded much like this, "Take good care of yourself dear, remember God always, eat well, don't flirt around, etc. etc. "- as I remind her that I'll be staying here all alone in Galway throughout summer as others had already fly back home for the holiday. Well, I intend to give her a surprise, remember? Well, it turn out that she is the one who gave me a surprise by behaving rather strangely to my latest phonecall. She did not even mention anything about me staying here. All she said is about me going back home. And she believe strongly that is going to happen as she has had that dream last night. How convenient. My mother can predict the future from her dream! Now I know whom to ask about my future husband. LoL

To add up my curiosity, she can even predict the day I'll be arriving home. Slightly off the actual date but just for one day. She "predicted' that I'll be coming back this Monday. Well, I'll be arriving on Sunday, God's will. I am very curious indeed. She said "It's a mother's instinct", I said "It's a conspiracy". Of course I didn't say it out loud but, I am very sure someone had broke his/her vow of deep secrecy when I revealed my secret plan. I know my mother. She couldn't even predict her own mood, let alone this just by using her motherly instinct!! Someone had given her an insight-traitor. Now you have ruined my surprise. Hope you are happy, whoever you are!

Sounded like I am very angry, isn't? Well, I am a bit frustrated and upset. I've got this close to give my parents a HUGE surprise. Just two more days....but it all had been ruined. *sob*sob
I'll try again another year. But this time I shall say nothing to no one! Not even you. LoL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home