b Purely Gibberish

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Adventure? Naaahhh!!

Just finished cleaning up my little room. Pheewww what a nuisance! Dusts are everywhere. Books above, under and in between the shelves, pillows under the bed, dirty laundry scattering about. Errr....you get the picture right?( But trust me, it doesn't always look like that) Anyway, I just love the outcome. Clean, neat and inhibitable room. Finally! It had been looking rather similar like a wrecked ship these past few days as I enjoyed myself by doing nothing and just resting in between the comfort of the bed and duvet.

It's too been a while since I have anything proper to eat. But I don't mind. Consider it as a very strict diet. I believe I've had shed a few pounds these few days. Yessarie!! Someone told me that I look rather fat compared to last winter and it had been a smack on the head. It is not proper to tell a girl that she look fat, but whutheheck I admit I did gain some weight. But I am in a mission to shed it off- with full determination!

Ooohh I have another good news! My sister had been accepted into local medical school back home-in University of Sabah, Malaysia! Yeay! That'll add up another doctor-wannabe-and-gonnabe in the family.

I can't believe it!!! I had finished cleaning up the room-that is what I thought. Guess what I found as I write this blog entry? TWO SPIDERS already had their web done between my laptop and the table! I can't believe it!! But it had been taken care of. Let's just say thet I gave them a bit more than "SHOOH"ing. =D Bye bye spiders...

Now my body is itching-not because of alergy to the dust-but for an adventure! I shall go out tomorrow, or later. The rain had just stopped and I think I heard the sun calling me out.

2 Comments:

Blogger peqli said...

ni kisah kat galway ke kat malaysia ha?

7:14 AM  
Blogger fAraHnaDiaH said...

masih kat galway ni. 24 jun baru balik maa... =)

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home