b Purely Gibberish

Friday, June 23, 2006

Diary of A Lunatic.

Currently listening to 'Hopelessly Devoted To You' by Olivia Newton-John. I, too can't help feeling hopeless as she sang it with full desperation and admirable emotion. I watched Grease a few days ago and had been forgetting for quite a while how I admire John Travolta. Watching him again in action brings back fond memoris of having a first crush! LoL

Will be going back home tomorrow night but I can't stop myself from thinking that I will miss the flight because I feel I've lost the track of time and today actually is the 24th and I am the only one who think that today is the 23rd. And every now and then I kept losing my flight tickets and miraculously found it in a very same spot which I have had gone through searching a few times. What is wrong with me?? Am I losing my mind or something is bothering me. Living alone for 5 days proved to be very unhealthy for me. I started talking to myself long before I realize it. I am like the cat lady without the cat. Batman without a bat cave and without Robin. spiderman who can't make any spider web. It doesn't make any sense to me. As I probably had lost my mind, sense is no longer the main problem right?

Ahh...crap!

5 Comments:

Blogger peqli said...

selamat balik ke msia

10:53 AM  
Blogger fAraHnaDiaH said...

mekasihhhh =))

10:55 AM  
Blogger migrante said...

hi again, i'm back.
just to say hola amiga.
saludos desde yijuana.

10:44 PM  
Blogger peqli said...

sunyi nye

6:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home